Tabling Requests Accepting applications until January 15th, 2018 @ Midnight
We invite infoshops, independent publishers, political booksellers, and activist groups to table at the Steel City Anarchist Bookfair. Our hope is to bring tablers from throughout the continent (and maybe even further!) to showcase a wide selection of new and old books, pamphlets, zines, periodicals, and other materials aimed at those new and old to anarchist ideas.
Vendors selling items will be asked to donate 10% of sales or $20 (whichever is more) to the Bookfair Collective in order to help cover costs of the event.
If you’re interested in tabling, please fill out the form below or submit a request in plain text in an email to email@example.com by Midnight on January 15th, 2018 and answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the Vendor/Distributor/Publisher?
- Do you have a website or social media links? if so, what are they?
- Provide us a description of the Project (500 words or less that includes some examples of the types of materials you will distribute)
- Is the project an anarchist initiative? If not, please explain briefly why it is an appropriate fit for the event.
- Which day would you like to table?
- Will you have free materials on your table?
- Do you have materials oriented for children?
- Do you carry titles in other languages than English?
- Do you have an special requests (e.g. two tables, a table in the corner, a table close to an exit, wall space for posters etc.)
- Any other comments?
Workshop Application Form
Applications for this years bookfair have come to a close.